Wednesday, January 11, 2012

At 4:

You live to hold my hand. (But only my left one).
Your imagination is out of this world interesting.  Complicated. Spectacular.
You love to sing.  In two languages.  Mostly songs you make up.
Jumping is like breathing.
You no longer nap but when you are tired, you go to sleep.
You are compassionate.
You can tell a story better than anyone I know.
Dressing up is an essential part of your day.  But only if you can put on accessories too.
You have astounded me by learning a second language in less than a year.
You are sensitive to the slightest injustice.  Towards you.  Towards others.
You will master the jump rope before 5, if you have your way.
You can be reasoned with.  Unbelievably well for your age.
Halloween is your favorite day of the year. (See dress up above) 
You are silly and funny and so much joy to be around.
You hate having your picture taken.  Unless of course you can make a funny face.
You cannot tell a joke.  It's always in the wrong order.  And you laugh too soon.
You are fascinated by policemen and jails.
You have misplaced the e, f and g in the alphabet.  You know they belong, you just forget them.  Always.
You can work my iPhone better than I can.
Your self control amazes me.  A small bag of candy can last you a week.
Coloring tops your list of quiet time activities.  Add scissors and glue to the mix and you are set for hours.
You are shy.  Painfully.  But you become a social butterfly after you break out of your cocoon.
You hate to say goodbye.
You are beautiful.  In every sense of the word.
Every day you are a new princess.  Sometimes prince.
You must dress yourself.  And it will be in a dress or skirt.  Pants will not work at 4.
You hate anything that makes you think you are learning something.

You are uniquely you.

Happy 4th Birthday to my sweet {baby} girl.

I love you more than my heart can hold.






I hope every wish you make, comes true!





2 comments: