Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!

To the man who loved me first and forever.

To the man who loves me now and for always.

To the man who raised me right.

To the man who keeps me on the right path today.

To the man who was my always the prince to my princess.

To my real life Prince Charming.

To the solver of my teenage angst.

To the one who will suffer through it with me - times 2.

To the one who taught me honesty, loyalty, and love.

To the one who will be that same example to the two most beautiful little souls I know.

To the two most important men in my life -

Thank you.  For being exactly who you are, exactly when I needed you.

I love you both more than you will ever know.

Happy Father's Day.

The girls wanted to chime in too:



No comments:

Post a Comment