Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bowl-a-rama

Since we will be heading north of the equator exactly one week before Stinkerbell turns three, we decided to throw her a birthday party before we left and have a much smaller celebration with family when we are back in Texas.  It wasn't easy - nothing ever is when you don't know what you are getting yourself into - but I finally pulled it all together.  Though I did have to drive 15 miles to get cupcake liners because there are only two places I know of that sell them.  Cupcake liners!  The strange things we take for granted sometimes.  Anyhoo...

Scenes from a birthday bowl-a-rama...

{And I am going to apologize now for the fuzziness of the pictures.  I was so busy enjoying, talking and bowling with the kids, I didn't notice the camera settings got switched a couple of times...especially the ISO which made everything grainy.  I tried to keep on top of it but I was too busy having fun...OOOPPPS}

 










First we dressed up....












and then we bowled...



















































No comments:

Post a Comment