Friday, March 2, 2012

Lazy Blogging

I'm not usually one of those people that follows these trends that run on Facebook or show up in your inbox that ask you a million questions, you answer and then you pass it on to your friends and they answer a million questions and pass it on.  I would be spending all day at my computer doing this if I completed all of the things that came my way.  But this one was different.  It was a way to start a conversation with my kids.  A way for them to sit still for a minute and really concentrate on what I was saying to them.  And I tried valiantly to do it with Stinkerbell.  I did.  But she is just too little to understand a lot of it.  I think MadHatter did much better.  So, with no further ado, MadHatters answers to the questions about her mom...

What is something Mom says about you?  That I am good. (And she is.  Very, very good)

What makes mom happy?  Getting money.  (Wise beyond her years, this one is)

What makes mom sad? When people kick me.

How does Mom make you laugh? By tickling me.

What was Mom like as a child?  She was funny.  (My follow up and it wasn't on the list...Funnier than you?  Of course not.  I'm the funniest ever.)

How old is Mom?  5 (Thank you MadHatter - but I would like to at least add a 2 in front of that 5)

How tall is Mom?  Like this {stretching as far as she can reach above her head} and then a little more.

What is Mom's favorite thing to do?  Play with my toys.

What does Mom do when you are not around?  Play with Stinkerbell.

If Mom becomes famous what will it be for?  She just didn't have an answer...I tried to explain famous but it just didn't work.

What does mom do really well?  Clean up stuff.

What does Mom do not so well?  Cook, that's why we have Nani. (Now, I have to say, I am a fairly decent cook when I try.  I just don't try often)

What is Mom's job?  Picking the good apples at the store.

What is Mom's favorite food:  Salad.

What do you and Mom do together?  Bake cookies.

How are you just like Mom?  I eat just like her.

How are you different from Mom?  We look different.  But my hair is turning yellow like hers so we will look the same soon.

How do you know Mom loves you?  She hugs me.  They are called too much hugs.

And when we finished, she got a "too much" hug and went quickly to sleep.

I love these conversations with my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment