Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Fidget - The Travel Version

I have posted about why I elf and what it means to my girls.  I have also always posted each days pictures.  So in keeping with that tradition, I give you the final days of Fidget the elf for 2013.  All days in which we were on the road...

December 14 - Fidget left letters to Santa for the girls to fill in.  She delivered them as we were flying back to California.
December 15 - Fidget showed up on the airplane on our overnight flight to California.  The girls were thrilled to see her and very surprised to see her disappear.  (I can't find the photo).

December 16 - A tea party to get to know each other on their first night.

December 17 - they heard we were going to Disneyland and wanted to hitch a ride.

December 18 - They peed in the toilet - and didn't flush.

December 19 -  a message for the whole year.

December 20 - Fidget has a skirt so we had to find one for Snowflake.  They just needed the girls help in deciding which one.

December 21 - They left the girls coloring/activity books!

December 22 - Making snow angels because she was so happy to be back in the cold weather.

December 23 - Fidget got caught up in the spirit and went caroling.  She was even singing MadHatters favorite song.

December 24 - Fidget used my phone to text with Santa!  All is good to go for tonight's visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment