Thursday, April 25, 2013

Caribbean Cruisin'

This is what I did last week...






While doing this...




 But it wasn't all fun and relaxation because I also did this...





All while on board this...

The WORLD'S largest cruise ship (and it was HUGE)
Boardwalk with carousel, restaurants, and water theater.
Central Park (yep, an outdoor park on the inside of the boat!)


 I ate a lot of food here...


Here...


and Here...


 So, I spent a bit of time here...(great view though, huh?)


 And ate a few of these...(again, that view)


 So, that I didn't morph from this...


to this...


to this...


Not a  bad way to spend a week.
And all thanks to B's company.
Big Thanks.  Big Fun.  Big Memories.

(And a special thanks to Nana and Grampa for coming all the way to Chile to watch the girls while we were doing all of this fun stuff!)




 





No comments:

Post a Comment