Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I wrote all about how different Trick or Treating is in Chile here last year.  So I will save you the words and leave you with our pictures.  Some from coloring our pumpkins- no, we do not carve them here in Chile, Click here and you can read why.  Things may be different here in Chile, but the smile that lights up a little girls face is still the same.  And it warms my heart no matter what side of the equator I am on.

Happy Halloween Everyone!


Just something to get us in the mood to create great pumpkins!















These are the costumes we wore to school today.  MadHatter chose the same one that I wore over and over in my childhood and that was my mother's!  Stinkerbell picked Snow White but doesn't seem to agree with her own choice...







My Princesses - Ariel and Brave (or by us Sirenita and Valiente)


Let's get this show on the road...






 Those wigs and little legs just killed me...

And then the wigs got too hot for the kids.  So we did what we had to do...

 








No comments:

Post a Comment