Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pig Roast

This showed up in my backyard about 9 am yesterday.



My girls were fascinated.  Even touched the teeth.
I, not so much.  I took the picture and that was about the extent of my fascination.

Then, our guests showed up.  We snacked.  We drank.  And we laughed.

About half way through the afternoon, the guys broke away and went to check on our chanchito.  
He needed to be flipped so he could finish cooking.


 Flipping accomplished, we went back to our snacking and our drinking.
The little girls went back to, well, being little girls.



 And then it was time.  Dinner was ready...




And we feasted.
MadHatter even had seconds.


1 comment:

  1. If that showed up in my yard, I might cry;) I was vegan for a while. I eat meat now, but barely. I do love that they call it a GrillBox.

    ReplyDelete