Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Picture with Santa




Classic, right?  But who can blame her?  We tell her all year not to talk to strangers, to make a fuss if someone she doesn't know is doing something she isn't comfortable with and to use her judgement when it comes to new people that she has just met.  And then for one day, we tell her to forget all that, and plop her on a strangers lap, say that she should tell him what she wants for Christmas and smile all the while she is doing it.  But this is Santa you say.  I know  you don't know him, but trust me, he is a good guy.  Trust you, my foot...Remember that fuss you told me to make if I wasn't comfortable with what someone was doing...Here you go!

But we did discover a new way to make Stinkerbell behave.  We tell her if she doesn't behave, we will take her back and make her sit on Santa's lap again...And it stops her cold.  A little wrong maybe, but whatever works...



No comments:

Post a Comment